Sunday, April 6, 2008

He FINISHED! 10:06 (unofficial by: Heather)

I got a phone call from Andy's friend Brian Simonds right at 10:00 am so I figured I would let it go to voicemail, just in case Mick called while we were talking. Good idea, right? No. While Brian was leaving a voicemail, Mick called. It went directly to voicemail too! Listened to Brian's message, and then realized I had ANOTHER voicemail. Frick! Listened to the second voicemail (left at 10:06 am) it was Mick, "Heather...where are you? Your husband wants to tell you he is a RAAM qualifier!!! Call us." Double Frick!

I called Mick right back and got to talk to Andy real quick. The conversation when like this..."Hey Babe." "Hi, how are you feeling?" "Really tired, whooped, beat, hung out to dry." "I am so proud of you!" "Thanks. Hey Babe? Can I call you back? They want to take pictures." "No problem. Call me when you can."

I am so happy and proud I don't know what else to say. I am sure you all are feeling the same. Thanks for reading and watching his progress.

If you have Mick and Phil's phone number, let's try to hold off on inundating them with calls right now. Not sure if they need a power nap or what. If/when Andy calls me back, I'll ask when they think they will be ready for Congratulations phone calls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Andy on a job well done. Way to go. You da man. And you are now RQ'd. And it probably didn't hurt having a couple of OLD FARTS for your crew. Brad