Monday, March 31, 2008

3 days till we head south!

Well, it's only three short days till we start the journey to the south. And that means only 4 days till race day... Whew!

Anyway, just a few updates right now:

  1. The crew is going to be a bit smaller than expected. Heather is going to stay home to take care of our dogs to save the money and stress of boarding them. Which leaves Geno and Mick with a lot more responsibility, but I have faith in my crew!
  2. The rental crew van is finalized. We will be cruising around (mostly under 20mph) in a snazzy Town and Country mini-van from Avis! Ooooo, Stow and Go seating :-)
  3. I went out shopping for last-minute supplies... and let me tell you, it feels weird to check-out at Jewel with Handi-wipes, Preparation-H, Band-Aids, Nu-Skin, and Red Bull!

Anyway, stay-tuned for the real updates in just a few days!

~Andy

2 comments:

Tracy said...

WOW what an undertaking, and a total inspiration!! Awesome blog as well, I can't wait to follow your adventure :)

Michelle said...

Good luck, Andy. I'll be following along.