Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Name, New Look... Same Guy!

In recognition of launching our new company, Gaia Fitness, I decided to change up my blog a little bit! I'll still keep you posted on my life, and what's going down in Chatt-town, but I'll also put in some good training tips and advice along the way.

But, first and foremost, I decided it was time for some blogspot plastic surgery... a little tuck here, some silicon there... you know the drill. So, I humbly tried to learn some html, and started playing. There was laughing, there was crying, and I even had the entire background laid up in carbon fiber for awhile (which was pretty sweet!). All said and done, here is the final result. Let me know what you think.

And don't forget, please check out the official Gaia Fitness website too! No worries, it was built by an experienced IT professional, not me. :-)

No comments: